This blog is about my attempt to apply The Fast Metabolism Diet to see if it works!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Breakfast - Frozen Mango Fat-Burning Smoothie

Today was my day off so it was a good day to start I think, so I could take my time figuring how to start this. I did wake up late however. It was a nice gloomy rainy day to sleep in and my tummy was hurting a bit from the cold.

Anyways let's get this show on the road.

Weight: 140lbs
Wake time: 9:30am
Breakfast time: 10am (consumed)
Cost: $1.50? (not sure. I already had the mango and stevia around the house)


FROZEN MANGO FAT-BURNING SMOOTHIE
PHASE 1
(1 SERVING)

1/2 CUP FROZEN MANGO (OR STRAWBERRIES OR PINEAPPLE)
1/2 CUP ICE CUBES
1/2 LEMON
1/4 STEVIA
2 MINT LEAVES OR 1/4 TSP PEPPERMINT TEA LEAVES

Add mango and ice to a blender with 3/4 cups water.
Juice the lemon and add stevia.
Sprinkle the mint and mix/puree until smooth.
Enjoy 8 to 10 rice crackers.

Notes:

Relatively easy to make but I forgot to buy rice crackers and mint leaves... so this meal was sort of incomplete.





No comments:

Post a Comment