This blog is about my attempt to apply The Fast Metabolism Diet to see if it works!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 1 Meal Plan

Below is my own personal meal plan I wrote up in excel based on the sample meal plans and recipes in the book. There are lists of food I can eat in each phase if I cannot cook every meal which is also helpful, but I will do my best to try and cook every meal and photograph and review it here.


I will go grocery shopping later today. This is my approximate shopping list for meals MON to THURS

FRUIT
STRAWBERRY
WATERMELON
MANGOS
APPLE
LEMON
PINEAPPLE

VEGGIES
3 CUPS MUSHROOMS
3 GARLIC
3 ONION
14.5 OZ DICED TOMATO
BAY LEAF
2 CUPS ZUCCHINI
1 CUP BROCCOLI FLORETS
2 SHALLOT
4 CUPS SPINACH
4 PORTABELLO MUSHROOMS
ROMAINE LETTUCE

MISC
STEVIA
MINT
1 CUP WILD RICE
14 CUPS CHICKEN BROTH
4 CUPS VEGETABLE BROTH
1 CUP BARLEY
ROSEMARY
CILANTRO
BASIL
OREGANO
THYME
BAY LEAF

MEAT
CHICKEN 5lbs bonesless skinless breast
3 EGG WHITES
TURKEY 2lbs breast steaks
BEEF 3bs lean ground
SALMON smoked 6oz
TURKEY deli slices nitrate free



No comments:

Post a Comment